- Professional Building Designs: We are licensed in nine states (CT, FL, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC) and work closely with local building officials to ensure a safe and comprehensive design.
- Building Design Consultations: If you already have an idea in mind or are having trouble with an existing system, we can offer consultation services to help complete your plans or solve your issues.
Passive House Design: We are certified in Passive House design and experienced in projects that include heat pumps, solar, and microgrid technology. Passive House is a design standard for high energy efficiency buildings that reduces a building’s ecological footprint and results in ultra-low energy requirements for heating or cooling. Efficiency is acquired through heavy insulation, extremely tight air seals, reduced thermal bridging, highly insulated windows and doors, and balanced ventilation.
- Building Code Analysis: Code compliance is essential for all structures, including old buildings, where deficiencies can create a hazardous environment. We can provide you with an inspection and code analysis of drawings or of old buildings to ensure you are compliant with all current fire and safety codes.
- Construction Document Preparations: We can prepare professional-grade drawings for any of your schematic design, renovation, or construction needs.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM): Using the latest 3-dimensional computer modeling, we can turn your idea into a virtual building that integrates all mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems. This gives everyone involved in the construction process a fully coordinated and concise concept of the building.
- 3D Rendering Services: We can create photo-realistic representations of your proposed design. These 3D renderings are valuable when raising funds for your project or when submitting proposals to town committees.
- 3D Printing Services: We have the resources to take a 3-dimensional computer representation and create a 3-dimensional model, using a state-of-the-art printing system. Printed models are fully colored and textured to best represent the real-life proposal.
- CAD Drafting Services: Our experienced Computer Aided Drafting staff can provide professional drafting services for any of your project needs. We can accommodate most digital formats and requirements.